Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in this event, you are taking full responsibility for your safety and well-being.
2. All participants must use due care and comply with the rules and regulations of the venue where the event is
3. If at any time during your participation, you feel your physical condition no longer allows you to participate safely or you believe the event becomes unsafe, you must immediately stop your participation and seek appropriate assistance.
4. You agree to release and indemnify MAHK from and against all liabilities, demands, claims, damages or suits regardless of the cause including negligence arising or resulting from your participation in this event or in respect of this event. MAHK assumes no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
5. Participants of this event agree and consent to MAHK posting on its websites any pictures or videos taken of the participants during the event.
6. MAHK reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue for the event without giving any reason and without any liability. In the event of cancellation or postponement of or the change in venue for the event, there is no refund for the tickets purchased. The decision of MAHK is final and binding.